v0.8.2 fixes the following issues:
- 21183: Update for FF 3.5 and 3.6
v0.7.1b fixes the following issues:
- 18842: nextplease_cacheImageLocations() runs pretty badly on pages with lots of links
- 19093: Incompatible with Danbooru 1.14.0 (paginator?)
- 18381: Update for FF 3.0
- 17429: Possible fixes for gaps in image galleries
- 17428: Get rid of toolbar and add nextplease buttons to the customize tools
- 17427: Add default regexes for raquo on MacOS
- 17426: Nextplease sometimes advances wrong part of gallery URL
- 16989: Will not go past page #99
- 14940: Nextplease no longer works in frames
v0.6.6 fixes the following issues:
- 14907: Update for FF 2.0
- 13192: Use img title attr to guess links
- 13190: Link guessing from numbers doesn't work for 1,2,3, and ,2,3,4
- 13187: Add support for URL incrementing
v0.6.4 fixed the following issues:
- 11514: Update for FF 1.5 (Deer Park)
v0.6.3 fixed the following issues:
v0.6.2 fixed the following issues:
- 9612: Use the TITLE attr when matching
- 9544: Does not work with numbered links starting at zero.
- 9498: Quirks with numbering scheme + typo in default regex
- 9454: Have NextPlease do Forward or Next
- 9452: Parse alt attribute
v0.6.1 fixed the following issues:
v0.6.0 fixed the following issues:
- 7973: Add support for first/last links
- 8179: Add support for LINK tags and rel/rev attributes
- 8218: Toolbar buttons
v0.5.1 fixed the following issues:
- 8177: Allow users to edit next/prev regular expressions
- 8178: Reduce the number of preferences
- 8188: NextPlease does not work on links that only use onClick e...
- 8295: Create option to disable context menu items
- 8296: Add support for sites with numbered links like 1   
- 8301: Ctrl+F9 and Ctrl+F10 bindings are not working correctly
- 8322: Look up numbered links 1/2/3/... in reverse order
- 8428: nextkey has no properties error
v0.5.0 fixed the following issues:
- 7960: NextPlease does not work on sites with frames.
- 7961: Options page is too big for small screens.
- 7962: NextPlease goes to dictionary.com when searching for the word "next"
- 7969: Use image/phrase context menu causes duplicate entries
- 8008: Change keyhandling to use keyset/key elements.
v0.4.3 fixed the following issues:
- Tweaked the regular expressions again so that it won't catch words like "previews" or anything like "prev.*s".
v0.4.2 fixed the following issues:
- Fix bug for ALT+Letter shortcuts not working.
- Add new right-click context menu items for adding phrases and images for Next, Please to use. It should be a lot simpler to add new links now.
- Fixed a typo in the regular expression matching for previous links.
v0.4.1 fixed the following issues:
- Changed default shortcuts to Ctrl+Shift+Right/Left since Ctrl+Right/Left conflicts with Go Back and Go Forward in history for Mac users.
- Hardcode numbered shortcuts to Alt+1/2/3/... since it conflicted with Firefox's jump to tab functions and I was getting weird behavior with modifier+Shift+number events not getting fired.
- Limit keybindings to A-Z and certain other predefined keys because of the same weirdness with key events not getting fired.
- Fixed my numbering scheme for the following case: 2, 3, 4, , 6, 7, ...
- Tweaked my regex for finding next/prev links.
v0.4.0 was the initial public release.